Suspicious Death – Ann Smith Kensington Park (20-42)
Major Crime Investigators are continuing to appeal to the public for help in the death of Ann Marie Smith of Kensington Park. Ann died in the Royal Adelaide Hospital on Monday, 6th April, 2020, after being admitted with severe ulcerated and infected tissue and other serious illnesses that had developed while being cared for in her own home. She died of profound septic shock and multiple organ failure and was also found to be suffering from malnutrition.
Major Crime Investigators are asking for any person may have information on the following to contact police in relation to:
- The pictured 1998 silver Honda Accord sedan, Reg. No. WDR-166, that Ann owned but did not drive
- The pictured gold jewellery that belonged to Ann
- Appliances, such as a two door fridge freezer and a bar fridge, that Ann owned but are now missing from her house
- Any health professionals such as doctors, nurses, dentists or physiotherapists who may have provided care for her since 2010
- Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000, report online or via the App.