Emergency Services


Domestic violence

Call 000 if the situation is an emergency, or 131 444 if you need police assistance.

If you live in a regional area, contact the Family Violence Investigation Section at your local police station.

If you live in the metropolitan area, contact the Family Violence Investigation Section in your local service area:

  • Eastern Adelaide, phone 8172 5890
  • Elizabeth, phone 8207 9381
  • Holden Hill, phone 8207 6150
  • Western Adelaide, phone 8207 6413
  • South Coast, phone 8392 9172
  • Sturt, phone 8207 4801.

Counselling and emergency accommodation:

  • Call Crisis Care on 131 611 outside normal business hours.
  • Aboriginal Family Violence Gateway Services on 1800 800 098.


Other Services


Crime Stoppers websites

Submit a tip

We provide reporting services that ensure the right information reaches the right people.

Reporting is confidential - we only need your information to solve the crime, not your name.

or call 1800 333 000

I would like to provide information about...