Welcome to our Education Hub!
If you are a teacher, then we encourage you to explore our free Civics & Citizenship resources developed to help Year 7-10 students have a positive attitude towards their role in society.
Crime Stoppers supports the view that Australian schooling should encourage a sense of community engagement in students by increasing their potential to be informed, responsible, ethical and active participants in society.
Key benefits of using these resources:
- Created by education experts;
- Fulfils the needs of teachers to have high quality, Australian curriculum aligned materials;
- Themes and resources support Civics and Citizenship content descriptions and key concepts as described in the Australian Curriculum: Humanities and Social Sciences; namely; Democratic Values, The Westminster System, Justice, Participation, and Rights and Responsibilities;
- Lesson ideas within each theme can be taught in any order to best suit the interest and needs of students; and
- Each theme pack can be either downloaded as a pdf or accessed online here (or via Scootle).
Otherwise, to go to a particular teaching theme, click on one of the icons below:
|Active Citizenship||Cybercrime and the Law|
|Democratic Values||Law Enforcement, Courts and the Role of Citizens|
|Laws and Crime||Why Crime Stoppers works|