Series Of Violent Incidences Involving OMCGs (19-58)
During August 2019 there has been a series of violent incidences resulting in five fires and two shootings in the metropolitan area of Adelaide, all linked to Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs (OMCG) and a drug debt. Police have released images of “vehicles of interest” in relation to these incidences. Police are asking for the public to make contact if they have any information.
- At about 3.30 am on Thursday, 8th August, 2019, a similar vehicle to a Silver BA Ford possibly with a dark stripe along its side, is linked to a food truck that was deliberately set alight at a property on King Street, Mile End.
2. At about 8.15 pm on Monday, 12th August, 2019, a similar vehicle to a current model white Ford Focus hatch, is linked to shots being fired at Wood Street, Ascot Park.
3. At about 4.50 am on Wednesday, 14th August, 2019, a vehicle which is believed to be a station wagon of some type, is linked to a business on Clark Terrace, Seaton being deliberately set alight.
4. At about 7.30 am on Friday, 16th August, 2019, a vehicle likely to be a silver Holden Captiva Station Wagon, is linked to a drive by shooting at 14 Classic Court, West Lakes.
5. At about 4.00 am on Tuesday, 20th August, 2019, a similar vehicle to a light coloured sedan with darker stripe running down the side, is linked to a vehicle which was deliberately set alight in the driveway of a property on Douglas Street, Lockleys.
Anyone with information about these violent incidences or about the vehicles or persons involved, are asked to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000, report online or via the App.