The content of this website is provided as an information source only.
Crime Stoppers South Australia makes no statements, representations, or warranties about the accuracy or completeness thereof, and you should not rely on, any information contained in this website for any future actions you might take.
Crime Stoppers South Australia Limited disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason.
Despite our best efforts, Crime Stoppers South Australia makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
© Crime Stoppers South Australia
The subject matter on and accessible from this website is copyright. Apart from fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, Crime Stoppers South Australia grants visitors to the site permission to download and display its copyright material only for private purposes.
For reproduction or use of Crime Stoppers South Australia copyright material in this website beyond such uses, permission must be sought directly from the copyright owner, Crime Stoppers South Australia. If given, permission will be subject to the requirement that the copyright owner’s name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, in whole or in part.
Crime Stoppers South Australia monitors content throughout the week. However, we expect that users will not post any materials that fall into any of the following categories and may remove any materials that:
- contain crime information or information deemed confidential or classified;
- are offensive or discriminatory, or use foul language;
- are abusive, a personal attack, or reveal personal information about citizens or colleagues;
- are or may be defamatory;
- are misleading or deceptive;
- violate any law, regulation, or third party’s rights;
- speculate or make comment about sentencing or legislation, as it is inappropriate to discuss matters before the courts, or the legislation or potential sentences related to these matters;
- are off topic comments or spam.