Guns, drugs feature in April results
Posted on 21/05/2018
In April, we profiled the unsolved stabbing murder of 36-year old mother Suzanne Poll at the Parabanks Shopping Centre, Salisbury in 1993, as well as the bashing murder of David Saint near South Terrace in April 1991. We also appealed for help to solve a serious assault at Gawler, and identified a woman wanted over an assault on a taxi driver at Golden Grove.
During the month:
- We received 2,272 telephone calls and reports via the website and our Report Suspicious Behaviour app;
- A total of 1075 intelligence reports were generated, and 917 actions issued for investigation;
- 7,656 people went to our website and generated more than 23,891 page views;
- 3 clandestine drug labs were shut down, and 78g and 3 litres of amphetamine located;
- 12 firearms were seized, as well as ammunition, knives and other dangerous weapons confiscated;
- 30 males and 14 females were apprehended and charged with a range of offences, including Selling/Trafficking a Commercial Quantity of Controlled Drug, Cultivating Cannabis, firearm offences, and theft; and
- 149 cannabis plants and more than 86kg of dry cannabis seized.
If you have any information about criminals and illegal activity, then call the hotline on 1800 333 000, go to crimestopperssa.com.au or download our free Report Suspicious Behaviour app.
Rewards are available and you can remain anonymous
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ
19/01/21 | Video
At about 5.10 am on Monday, 30th November, 2020, the pictured male broke into Topline Paint, 33 Aldershot…