On 4 March 1966, Clarence Greenwood, aged 40 years, was found in a bed at his mother’s home at Drayton Street, Bowden. A Post Mortem examination revealed that Mr Greenwood died from the effects of arsenic poisoning.
Mr Greenwood is believed to have drunk from bottles of contaminated beer and stout purchased by his brother Frank. Frank was also violently ill after drinking from the bottles, but he survived.
It appears the bottles were deliberately contaminated with arsenic.
1 800 333 000, on-line or email an investigator.
OTHER UNSOLVED CASES