CASE PROFILE – Clarence Greenwood
Posted on 05/03/2021
On 4 March 1966, Clarence Greenwood was found deceased in a bed at his mother’s home at Drayton Street, Bowden.
A post mortem examination found that the 40-year old died from the effects of arsenic poisoning.
Mr Greenwood is believed to have drunk from bottles of contaminated beer and stout purchased by his brother Frank.
Frank was also violently ill after drinking from the bottles, but he survived.
It appears the bottles were deliberately contaminated with arsenic.
A reward of up to $200,000 is on offer for information that leads to a conviction in this case.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ
12/10/21 | Article, Uncategorised, Video
Serious Criminal Trespass & Theft at Linden Park Between 2:00 pm and 9:25 pm on 30th May 2021, an…
12/10/21 | Video
Aggravated Serious Criminal Trespass and Theft – Mawson Lakes Between the hours of 11.55pm on 27th May 2021 and 7.20am…